NAD+ stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. It is a coenzyme found in all living cells and has even been called an anti-aging molecule because of the many important roles it plays in promoting ahealthy and prolonged life. NAD+ AntiAge 1000mg Kit includes all of the supplies needed for daily injections, along with helpful training information, and 1 on 1 support. Be sure to look out for our email after your purchase, as we will need a Tele-Health Form submitted before we can process any orders. You may do this ahead of time by clicking the link.
Our kit comes ready to use, made in the USA, with all supplies included.
Complimentary telemed consult included for training purposes.
*Must complete our TeleHealthWaiver after purchase, we will send you an email after checkout to complete this final step.
This powerful molecule has a lot of potential for new therapies. Studies have shown that it can help battle many effects of aging and chronic health problems with the human body and brain.
NAD+ is what’s called a “helper molecule” because it binds to other enzymes in the body to activate them and generate molecular reactions. For example, proteins called “sirtuins,” which are responsible for carrying out many biological processes within the human body, require the coenzyme to function properly.
Benefits of Regularly Used NAD+
- Slows cognitive decline
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Fights chronic fatigue
- Increases energy
- Boosts metabolism
- Regenerates cells
- Slows aging
- Reduces internal inflammation
NAD+ AntiAge 1000mg Kit is shipped in powder form, with sterile water for reconstitution (mixing)
- The process of reconstitution is adding a liquid to a powder compound to make a sterile injectable solution.
- Reconstituting 1000mg NAD+ in 5mL Saline:
- Clean both vial tops with alcohol
- Use the syringe provided to inject 4-5mL of air into powder syringe (vial is vacuum sealed)
- Draw 5mL saline into syringe
- Inject 5mL saline into NAD+ vial, swirl until fully dissolved
- It is not ready for first dose
- Remember to read manufacturers label for proper storage technique