This complete B-12 Methylcobalamin Injection Kit has everything you need to perform at home injections of ultra high bioavailability vitamin B12. The purchase of this therapy plan includes free clinical support & evaluation based on our TeleHealth Waiver. In The Box: 30mL of 5000mcg/ml B12, 30 injection needles, 30 alcohol swabs. Online training and VIP processing/shipping. This B12 is the most potent bioavailable B12 we offer.
Benefits of B-12 Methylcobalamin Injections
- Increased energy and metabolism
- Enhanced neurological health
- It helps in the synthesis of hemoglobin to boost the immune system
- Increase oxygenated Red Blood Cells
- Fetal development – Deficiency in vitamin b12 may lead to giving birth to an unhealthy baby
- Minimized seasonal and environmental allergies
- Decreased irritability
- Improved athletic endurance
- Enhanced vascular health
- Stabilized symptoms associated with depression, anxiety and mood disorders
- Benefits patients with nervous system or endocrine disorders
Whats in the B12 Therapy Kit?
- 30mL Vial of B12 (5000mcg/mL) directly from our VIP compounding pharmacy
- 30 sterile injection needles
- 30 Alcohol swabs
- Instructions, TeleHealth Waiver & Evaluation
How Ordering Our B-12 Shot Injection Kit Online Works
Step 1. Place Your Order
Step 2. A Team Member will reach out to you with a simple online medical form or simply click the link before or after your purchase, then call to schedule your evaluation.
Step 3. VIP orders are processed in 1 business day and shipped within 1-2 business days
Step 4. Enjoy feeling great from regular B12 injections in the comfort of your own home!
Must be 18+ to order
Must schedule a TeleMedicine evaluation after purchasing
How to perform B12 Shots (Training Video Link)
Step 1. Clean the top of the B12 vial with provided alcohol swab
Step 2. Invert vial & insert needle
Step 3. Draw 1ml of B12 into syringe
Step 4. Choose injection site & wipe with alcohol swab
Step 5. Insert needle into skin & push plunger
Step 6. Remove needle, discard safely, wipe area with alcohol
Step 7. Store B12 Vial, and supplies in a cool dark place such as a cabinet
Step 8. Repeat twice per week for maximum benefits
This program may include compounded medications that are clinical substitutions of brand name medications compounded by licensed compounding pharmacies under section 503A. To learn more about the benefits, risks, & differences of compounded medication substitutes you may visit the FDA Drug Shortage List & FDA Compounding Substitutions Information Page. MedClub only utilizes pharmacies in the United States that adhere to the standards of practices under 503A, 503B, & 503C active licensing and acts in good faith that these standards will be upheld by each licensed compounding pharmacy. These compounds may have deviations from the brand name substitute. If you have questions about compounded medications, the approval process, testing requirements or licensing patients must contact their dispensing 3rd party pharmacy directly.