Ivermectin 90 Capsule Bulk Order
90 Capsule Supply Made in the USA.
6MG, 12MG, 15MG, 18MG, 24MG
How It Works:
– Purchase Online
– We will contact you to complete the HIPPA Compliant Telemedicine Visit
– Our US Based Pharmacists will process your prescription
– Receive medication with free shipping in 1-3 days
For orders larger than 90 count please contact us directly by phone or email
Check out the latest articles on our BLOG
Disclaimer: If our tele-health professionals find you are not a suitable candidate for this treatment you will receive a full refund. If your order is placed by mistake or malicious intent no refund will be given. MedClub LLC is not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged packages and the recipient must work with the shipping partner to resolve any shipping related issues. Our affiliate pharmacies are restricted to only shipping to the 48 continental United States of America. Any shipping addresses attached to orders outside of the United States will not generate a refund. All communications with MedClub® or its affiliates are protected under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. MedClub® is an American AMA Accredited Medical Practice.
All About Ivermectin (Credit: FLCCC)
One Page Summary of the Clinical Trials Evidence for Ivermectin in COVID-19
Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine whose discovery won the Nobel Prize in 2015, has proven, highly potent, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties in laboratory studies. In the past 4 months, numerous, controlled clinical trials from multiple centers and countries worldwide are reporting consistent, large improvements in COVID-19 patient outcomes when treated with ivermectin. Our comprehensive scientific review of these referenced trials can be found on the Open Science Foundation pre-print server here: https://osf.io/wx3zn/.
Properties of Ivermectin
- 1) Ivermectin inhibits the replication of many viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, influenza, and others;
- 2) Ivermectin has potent anti-inflammatory properties with multiple mechanisms of inhibition;
- 3) Ivermectin diminishes viral load and protects against organ damage in animal models;
- 4) Ivermectin prevents transmission of COVID-19 when taken either pre- or post-exposure;
- 5) Ivermectin hastens recovery and decreases hospitalization and mortality in patients with COVID-19;
- 6) Ivermectin leads to far lower case-fatality rates in regions with widespread use.
Evidence Base Supporting the Efficacy of Ivermectin in COVID-19 as of January 11, 2021 (RCT’s = randomized controlled trials, OCT’s = observational controlled trials). Every clinical trial shows a benefit, with RCT’s and OCT’s reporting the same
direction and magnitude; nearly all are statistically significant.
Controlled trials studying the prevention of COVID-19 (8 trials completed)
- 3 RCT’s with large statistically significant reductions in transmission rates, a total of 774 patients
- 5 OCT’s with large statistically significant reductions in transmission rates, a total of 2,052 patients
Controlled trials in the treatment of both early and hospitalized COVID-19 patients (19 trials completed)
- 5 RCT’s with large, significant reductions in time to recovery or hospital length of stay, a total of 774 patients
- 1 RCT with a large, statistically significant reduction in rate of deterioration/hospitalization, total of 363 patients
- 2 RCT’s with significant decreases in viral load, days of anosmia, cough, or time to recovery, a total of 85 patients
- 3 RCT’s with large, significant reductions in mortality, a total of 695 patients
- 3 OCT’s with large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, a total of 1,688 patients
Number of Studies and Patients Among the Existing Clinical Trials of Ivermectin in COVID-19
- 27 controlled trials, including a total of 6,612 patients have been completed using well-matched control groups
- 16 trials, including over 2,500 patients, are prospective, randomized, controlled studies
- 11 of the 27 trials have been published in peer-reviewed journals, 3,900 patients, remainder are in pre-print
Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance – Recommendation on Ivermectin in COVID-19
Even restricting analysis to just the 16 randomized controlled trials (totaling over 2,500 patients), the majority report a statisti- cally significant reduction in transmission or disease progression or mortality. Further, a meta-analysis recently performed by an independent research consortium calculated the chances that ivermectin is ineffective in COVID-19 to be 1 in 67 million.1
The FLCCC Alliance, based on the totality of the existing evidence, supports an A-I recommendation (NIH rating scheme; strong level, high quality evidence) for the use of ivermectin in both the prophylaxis and treatment of all phases of COVID-19.
Furthermore, we encourage all regulatory agencies to review our manuscript detailing these studies above as well as the multiple population-wide “natural experiments” that occurred in numerous cities and regions after the initiation of ivermectin distribution programs.2 The widespread use of ivermectin resulted in a significant reduction in cases and m–ortality rates that approached pre-pandemic levels in these areas. As evidenced by what occurred in these regions, ivermectin is clearly an essential and vital treatment component in achieving control of the pandemic.
1 Kory P, Meduri GU, Iglesias J, Varon J et al. Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and
Treatment of COVID-19. Open Science Foundation. https://osf.io/wx3zn/